Back, Neck, Head and Shoulder
30 Minutes £25.
1 Hour £40.
What are the health benefits of a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage?
- By its soothing effect on the sensory nerve endings in the skin, it will promote relaxation.
- It relieves muscular tension and pain in the neck and shoulders.
- It improves the elasticity of the skin and the muscles.
- It can also stimulate spinal nerves, producing feelings of invigoration.
- It increases blood circulation to the areas being massaged, promoting healing.
- By stimulating lymphatic drainage, it will help to eliminate toxins.
- Where needed, a deeper massage will assist in breaking down and dispersing fibrous nodules and knots.
- It will leave you with a feeling of well-being.